Some Updates + Picture of the Day

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Learning Curve » Oil and Gas » Picture of the day » Problem » Some Updates + Picture of the Day

Some Updates + Picture of the Day

I apologize for not updating according to the frequency I'm supposed to. I was really busy at work, packed with family events and gathering, and attached with some religious commitment in this fasting month (for Muslim).

I also owe you guys the updates on the "Disappointing New Plate Heat Exchanger" story that I posted 2 weeks ago. I'm working on the post and I shall get you guys updated by this week.

At work, the job seems never ends. Today, an internal audit took place for my plant. In brief, I can say the audit went fine and no non-conformance (NC) was charged. We only have one observation which was not really a big deal. However, from the audit, I learned a lot of new things. For me, all audit process is unique and will always give me new experiences.

As far as the plant is concerned, last week everything was silky smooth. We met daily production target capacity and produced on-spec quality. However, by the end of the week, something went wrong which made the flow rate slower. We have predicted this and we are working on some solution for it. Can you guess what made the flow rate slower? Well, have fun guessing...

The photo below is not really related to the story above or to my current job scope. I found this photo while browsing the net and I thought it's worth sharing with you guys. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure which platform and where the location is. It must be a really terrifying and scary moment if we are on that platform. Anybody have a clue where, when and which platform is this?

Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Senin, 01 Oktober 2007 08.25- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Some Updates + Picture of the Day

Deskripsi : I apologize for not updating according to the frequency I'm supposed to. I was really busy at work, packed with family events and gather...
keyword :Some Updates + Picture of the Day, Learning Curve, Oil and Gas, Picture of the day, Problem

Belum ada komentar untuk "Some Updates + Picture of the Day"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...

Info Engineering world © Some Updates + Picture of the Day