Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Chemical Engineering » Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor

Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor

My work as a process engineer and the travelling time to work and home really consumed a lot of my time. The only time to spent with my family or doing other activities (including posting in this blog) is at night (except during holiday which I rarely have). Actually, I have a lot of things in mind to share and post but unfortunately, again it's the time constraint.

At the same time, I think, it's better if some new and fresh content related to any "Chemical Engineering/Oil & Gas/Oil & Fats/Industry/Academia/Research" knowledge and experience is added in the post. It will definitely enriched other readers and followers of the blog. Something new can be learned and discovered from the post. I know some of the readers and colleagues of mine out there who can contribute and share their insights and experiences with the rest in this blog.

I happily and sincerely invite anybody (from any part of the world) interested to share their knowledge and experience to post in this blog. You can do that by sending me the post to my email at zaki.yz@gmail.com.

For this round, I am rewarding the first person who send in their post to me a small token of appreciation. I look forward to receiving some interesting Chemical Engineering related post.
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Rabu, 14 Februari 2007 05.33- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor

Deskripsi : My work as a process engineer and the travelling time to work and home really consumed a lot of my time. The only time to spent with my fami...
keyword :Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor, Chemical Engineering

Belum ada komentar untuk "Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...

Info Engineering world © Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor