6 Beautiful Refinery Photos

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Chemical Engineer » Chemical Engineering » 6 Beautiful Refinery Photos

6 Beautiful Refinery Photos

I know I should continue my Professional Chemical Engineer Story Part 1 and 2, but I hope you can give me a break. I just painted my house with my family and siblings. So, instead of sharing my story, I would like to share 6 nice photos of various refineries around the world. The following photos are taken from Facebook group: Students of Chemical Engineering, which I am one of the officers there besides hosting my own Facebook Group: Chemical Engineering Rocks (now with 757 members). I'm sorry because I can't provide specific description for each photos. The photos are actually submitted by members in Students of Chemical Engineering.







What do you think of it?

If you have gorgeous chemical engineering related photos, why not email it to me? I'll publish it in this blog and Chemical Engineering Rocks Facebook group. I'll give you all the credit for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news




Have you downloaded my free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook? If not, then please download it here. It's Free and on top of getting the free ebook, you'll get eCourse on Alternative Fuel. It's a good and easy way to add more valuable information to yourself.
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Jumat, 28 Mei 2010 05.25- Rating: 4.5

Judul : 6 Beautiful Refinery Photos

Deskripsi : I know I should continue my Professional Chemical Engineer Story Part 1 and 2 , but I hope you can give me a break. I just painted my house...
keyword :6 Beautiful Refinery Photos, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Engineering

Belum ada komentar untuk "6 Beautiful Refinery Photos"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • (tanpa judul)
    Vegetable Oil - Food or Fuel - The Future I have been reading few articles in the past few days relating to oil/fuel. While there's some...

Info Engineering world © 6 Beautiful Refinery Photos