Chemical Engineering Net 2.0

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Chemical Engineer » Chemical Engineering » Chemical Engineering Net 2.0

Chemical Engineering Net 2.0

Finally, I 've came out with my own chemical engineering dot com, which is called Chemical Engineering Net 2.0. It's a new blog which is hosted in my own paid hosting and my own paid domain. I've hesitated to migrate my blog from blogspot.com platform to wordpress platform since the last 2 years. But, finally I firmly decided to launched that blog. From now on I'll blog in both Chemical Engineering Net 2.0 and this Chemical Engineering World blog. I also welcome any contributors who wants to share their chemical engineering related stories, experiences, photos, videos etc. The contribution can go to either Chemical Engineering World or Chemical Engineering Net 2.0.
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Senin, 04 Mei 2009 07.51- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Chemical Engineering Net 2.0

Deskripsi : Finally, I 've came out with my own chemical engineering dot com, which is called Chemical Engineering Net 2.0 . It's a new blog whi...
keyword :Chemical Engineering Net 2.0, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Engineering

Belum ada komentar untuk "Chemical Engineering Net 2.0"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...

Info Engineering world © Chemical Engineering Net 2.0