Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Chemical Engineer » Chemical Engineering » Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site

Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site

If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you might be surprised by this moment. It's not dark black anymore... I'm in the process of improving and changing the look of this blog. It may take a few days for me to get everything in place. For the time being, you might see that this blog is missing a lot of its links and other contents. Don't worry, it will be back to normal soon.

I'm doing some improvement in this blog. I'm introducing a new face lift or theme for this blog. I hope it looks more appealing than before. Thanks to Gecko and Fly for the new template of this blog. In addition to that, I'm inserting few more pages to this blog: "links", "jobs", "books", "magazine", contribute" and "search". I hope with those pages, this blog will be more organize instead of everything being packed in one single page. Feel free to check out and utilize those pages. However, I'm still improving and upgrading, adding more content to those pages. So, I apologize if the pages are not perfect yet or still under construction when you visit/click them.

If you are a new visitor to this blog and have great interest in anything associated with Chemical Engineering, then this is the perfect site for you. Learn stuff about Chemical Engineering that is not in your text book such as heat exchanger, cooling tower, boilers, oil and gas updates, conferences and much more. Don't miss any post. Subscribe to this blog and get email updates or RSS feeder. To know me slightly better, go to the "about" page. I've a little summary about myself and my career.

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Selasa, 26 Juni 2007 08.08- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site

Deskripsi : If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you might be surprised by this moment. It's not dark black anymore... I'm in the process ...
keyword :Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Engineering

Belum ada komentar untuk "Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • (tanpa judul)
    Vegetable Oil - Food or Fuel - The Future I have been reading few articles in the past few days relating to oil/fuel. While there's some...

Info Engineering world © Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site