Siemens - Automation and Drives

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Learning Curve » Study » Siemens - Automation and Drives

Siemens - Automation and Drives

Some info to be passed around, which I received from Siemens. It's about Control and Automation, which is vital for process plant. Frankly, I'm still green in this area and I'm learning about it. I'm also in the process to upgrade the control system in my plant. Siemens provide the PLC in our control system and I believe in a lot of other plants as well.

The workshop is going to be conducted in three locations in Malaysia: Miri, Kerteh and Kuala Lumpur. Check out the info at: http://www.siemens-workshops.com/

"On behalf of Siemens - Automation & Drives, we would like to cordially invite you to the Productivity Tour - Process Automation 2007.

We are attaching the invitation letter and RSVP slip for your perusal. If you wish to register, please send your complete details to me.For more information please visit http://www.siemens-workshops.com/"

If you enjoyed this post then subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.

Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Kamis, 19 April 2007 07.50- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Siemens - Automation and Drives

Deskripsi : Some info to be passed around, which I received from Siemens . It's about Control and Automation, which is vital for process plant. Fran...
keyword :Siemens - Automation and Drives, Learning Curve, Study

Belum ada komentar untuk "Siemens - Automation and Drives"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...

Info Engineering world © Siemens - Automation and Drives