Being Well Informed

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Learning Curve » Being Well Informed

Being Well Informed

As an engineer, one of the most important skills necessary is the art of being well informed. We must always be aware of everything that is going on inside our zone and our area of responsibility. We don’t want to be the last to know about any occurrence. We don’t want to be alerted about any problem by our superior. If that happens, it simply means that we are not carrying our job as an excellent engineer and care the least about our responsibilities.

Sometimes it makes us look better if we pretend to know about the problem in front of our boss when asked. However, the cover up must be good and we better get the answer right. I remembered when I started working few years back, my boss asked me about the status of our shell and tube heat exchanger cleaning in progress (CIP), and I answered him. That time, I pretended to know what he was asking and answered him, hoping that my answer was OK. Unfortunately, he scolded me and said to my face that I don’t know what I was talking about. Then he went away, obviously pissed off with me. Since then, I tried to know and learn as fast as possible. I must always be ready and able to answer any questions thrown to me by my boss.
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Kamis, 08 Maret 2007 08.19- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Being Well Informed

Deskripsi : As an engineer, one of the most important skills necessary is the art of being well informed. We must always be aware of everything that is ...
keyword :Being Well Informed, Learning Curve

Belum ada komentar untuk "Being Well Informed"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...

Info Engineering world © Being Well Informed