Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Chemical Engineering » Jobs » Oil and Gas » Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job

Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job

If you or your friends (in Malaysia) are interested to venture and experience the challenge of the oil and gas industry, there is an opportunity for you. I hope it's not too late for you. I know this info came a little bit late and some people from KL perhaps have miss the Shell Exploration and Production Open Day (interview). But I hope some of you might want to give it a shot. I had some piece of the oil and gas experience before. I'm glad I had tasted travelling on a helicopter and spending nights on several oil and gas drilling platform. Well, my time is over. I have my own family and kids and I want to be around them. That's why I switched job to always be with my family. What about you?
Shell logo
Here are some details about the job:
  • Kuala Lumpur / 8 February 2007 / Crowne Plaza Hotel @ 5pm

  • Kuantan / 9 February 2007 / Hyatt Kuantan @ 5pm

What we look for:

  • Qualification

    Bachelor?s or Master?s Degree in any related Engineering or Science field

  • Discipline

    Instrument Engineering / Structural Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Process Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Subsea Engineering / Reservoir Engineering / Drilling & Well Engineering / Geology & Geophysics / Offshore Construction / Production Engineering / Petrophysics / Project Engineering / Environmental Engineering and any other discipline that may be relevant.

  • Experience

    We are recruiting high calibre professionals with over five years of working experience in the disciplines highlighted above.

For further information and to register, please call A&R at +603 2084 3463.

Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Kamis, 08 Februari 2007 08.17- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job

Deskripsi : If you or your friends (in Malaysia) are interested to venture and experience the challenge of the oil and gas industry, there is an opportu...
keyword :Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job, Chemical Engineering, Jobs, Oil and Gas

Belum ada komentar untuk "Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...

Info Engineering world © Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job