Vacuum System Failure Rejection

  • Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Problem » Vacuum System Failure Rejection

Vacuum System Failure Rejection

Another thing that I don't like while running a plant is having a down time. I hated it most when oil rejection occurs. Rejection will happen for various reasons. One of it which occasionally happen is the pressure vaccum drop. Oohh... when this happen, the oil Free fatty acid (FFA) content or oil colour will be out of spec. And this will force my plant operators to reject the oil to their respective crude oil tank. I'm still learning and exploring as well about the vacuum system in my plant. I need to maintain the dirty cooling tower pressure and temperature within the desired range. If the cooling water temperature slightly increase, it can affect the vacuum system and resulted in vacuum drop. It's ok if i know and can explain the why the down time or rejection happen. I hate it when i don't know the reason. It makes my life a little bit difficult explaining and answering all sorts of questions being bombarded at me just because i cannot meet the daily production target. Well, this makes me want to really make sure that all the processing parameters are within range and control. Need to prevent any plant breakdown and downtime from happening....
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Kamis, 16 November 2006 07.44- Rating: 4.5

Judul : Vacuum System Failure Rejection

Deskripsi : Another thing that I don't like while running a plant is having a down time. I hated it most when oil rejection occurs. Rejection will h...
keyword :Vacuum System Failure Rejection, Problem

Belum ada komentar untuk "Vacuum System Failure Rejection"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...

Info Engineering world © Vacuum System Failure Rejection