• Engineering world
  • kata
    • kata lucu
    • kata bijak
    • kata mutiara
    • kata cinta
    • kata gokil
  • lucu
    • gambar lucu
    • pantun lucu
    • tebakan lucu
    • kata lucu
    • cerita lucu
  • berita
    • berita unik
    • berita politik
    • berita artis
    • berita aneh
  • kesehatan
    • asam urat
    • kanker
    • jantung
    • hepatitis
    • ginjal
    • asma
    • lambung
  • gambar
    • gambar unik
    • gambar lucu
    • gambar aneh
    • gambar animasi
    • video lucu
  • hoby
    • burung
    • ikan
    • piaraan
  • contoh
    • surat lamaran
    • recount text
    • descriptive text
    • curriculum vitae
    • deskripsi
  • video
    • video lucu
    • video hantu
    • video polisi
    • video totorial
    • video panas
    • video lagu
  • blog
    • SEO
    • template
    • script
    • widget
    • backlink
    • imacros
  • komputer
    • excel
    • macro excel
Home » Uncategories »
Centralized Control Room

I was given a new responsibility by my superior few months ago. As a chemical engineer, i felt this task a very chalenging but enriching! I don't have any background on how this thing work! I was given the task of developing Centralized Control Room (CCR). I have to learn a new stuff that I don't really know. I have to know all the new terms and meaning of all short phrases and wording. I have to learn the control system of all the control system in all plants. It's a very interesting project to handle. As there's not much physical object to be seen or touch. Perhaps some cable/fibre optic/PC etc. Need to understand some network architecture too...

Well, there's something in Siemen product and learning centre about the CCR info. Siemen have a wide range of product for a very good and efficient way of control and planing in a plant/factory. You can visit and learn some stuff there....I'm also in the learning process too...visit the HERE

Learn about Siemen Simatic IT Manufacturing Execution System (MES) HERE
Ditulis oleh Bidadari, Sabtu, 23 September 2006 02.17- Rating: 4.5

Judul :

Deskripsi : Centralized Control Room I was given a new responsibility by my superior few months ago. As a chemical engineer, i felt this task a very cha...
keyword : ,

Belum ada komentar untuk " "

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
  • (tanpa judul)
    More Design of Experiment Infos Today, I received some input/info from Mr. John Hunter (Son of William Hunter, one of the various Design of ...
  • CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams) - A Comprehensive Guide
    This excellent book is probably the first comprehensive guide to the CALPHAD method. CALPHAD is an acronym that was coined in the early 1970...
  • Plate Heat Exchanger at Lonsdale Energy Corporation
    The following photos of equipments (which include plate heat exchangers) and information are taken/supplied by Mr. Douglas Dunn from BCExplo...
  • Going Offshore III
    After knowing your destination (offshore platform), you must go to the helicopter airport and check-in. At the counter, you must present you...
  • Direct and Indirect Impact from Sandy Flood Disaster
    This article is dedicated to the victims of Superstorm Sandy... I believe by this moment, everybody have heard about the impact that Superst...
  • Industrial Tools at their Best
     What exactly are industrial tools? Let me provide my understanding on what industrial tools actually are. Briefly, industrial tools are equ...
  • Cooling Tower FRP Water Distributor
    What you can see in the photo is a cooling tower deck. This is where warm cooling water from processing plant arrives. The warm cooling wat...
  • Chemical/Process Engineering Personality: JoeWong
    Hi, I'm back after a very busy and tight schedule. I would like to introduce a new category which is Chemical/Process Engineering Person...
  • How to Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
    As a chemical engineer, it is imperative for us to care and know more about environment. It is our responsibility to educate those people ar...
  • Useful Tips to Save Your Petrol
    Following are some useful tips to consider when you are filling up your petrol tank. I did not make up this. A friend forwarded me an email ...

Info Engineering world ©